- I hope that I may grow ever more aware of God’s presence in my life and in the lives of others (the latter being the more difficult for me sometimes) in both difficult and joy-filled times.
- I hope that I might branch out and try new things, paying attention to my fears but not letting them control my decisions.
- I hope that I may pay more attention to potential and possibility, and not get bogged down in the “but, what if” syndrome (“but what if” it doesn’t work?; “but what if” this that or the other thing). The truth is, we won’t know until we try!
- I hope that I may be more intentional about connecting with the people I love and cherish in my life.
- I hope that your year is fulfilling and complete: I hope you find things to celebrate; that you may shed a tear in sadness, but recognize how God is still present to you and those who suffer; that you may sense the friendship of God’s Holy Spirit in the hum drum of every day life; that you may experience at least a glimpse of the miracle and glory that is you!
And may we be blessed in this new year!